Version 3 of eMedia Piano & Keyboard Method offers everything you need to learn how to play! Piano instructor, Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music, guides you through over 300 step-by-step full-screen lessons. New Instant Feedback works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos! It listens as you play melodies and shows whether you’re playing correctly!
Emedia Piano and Keyboard Method Version 3 Features
- Instant Feedback – shows you whether you’re playing the correct notes on melodies. Works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos!
- Interactive Evaluation Feedback – when using a MIDI keyboard you get specific feedback on note and rhythm mistakes to help you get it right the next time.
- Progress Tracking – personalized reports show your rate of progress, including scores for specific songs. The built-in recorder also helps you hear your progress.
- Animated Keyboard - displays correct fingerings as the music plays or for any note or chord that you double-click.
- Audio Tracks - features multi-track live recordings, colorful MIDI accompaniments and MIDI tracks that allow you to slow down or speed up the music.
- Full-screen lessons and videos.
- Also features over 100 songs including:
- “Piano Man” by Billy Joel
- “Candle in the Wind” by Elton John
- “Ode to Joy” by Ludwig van Beethoven
- “America the Beautiful” by Samuel Ward
- “La Bamba” made famous by Los Lobos
- “Minuet in G” by J.S. Bach
- “Tishomingo Blues” by Spencer Williams
- “The Entertainer” by Scott Joplin
- “Knockin' on Heaven's Door” by Bob Dylan
The lessons start with the basics, such as hand position, rhythm, and playing on black keys, and move on to reading music notation, sight reading, scales, and much more. Techniques are demonstrated with over 70 videos viewable in full-screen mode.
Learn songs and exercises from music notation as an animated keyboard guides you through fingerings. Songs and exercises are provided as both live-recorded audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks which let you slow the music down as needed. Colorful MIDI accompaniments help make practicing fun! You will learn over 100 popular classical, blues, pop, and rock songs, including hit songs from artists such as Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, and Elton John!
Interactive review and ear training quizzes help reinforce new concepts and develop your ear. When used with an electronic MIDI keyboard, you get Interactive Evaluation Feedback with detailed specifics on your playing, including which notes and rhythms were wrong and how to correct them. In addition, the new Note Tracker shows you what note you’re playing and makes learning music notation easy. This latest version also offers fully scalable lesson screens and an option for full-screen video. Other accessories include a built-in digital metronome and a recorder. eMedia Piano & Keyboard Method is the ultimate way to learn how to play piano or keyboard!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.