The eMedia Ukulele Beginner Pack includes a 21-inch Ulu soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A tuning) crafted with a solid basswood top, neck, back, and sides plus a beautiful rosewood fingerboard and bridge. It’s a perfect beginner ukulele and comes with the eMedia Ukulele Basics software for Windows and Mac featuring over 65 interactive ukulele lessons and 25 hit songs as well as Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD created by the ‘King of the Ukulele’ Ralph Shaw. Ukulele Basics includes eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Metronome, Recorder, and Chord Dictionary to make learning how to play ukulele easier.
eMedia Ukulele Basics delivers over 65 interactive ukulele lessons that teach you how to play ukulele and let you learn at your own pace. Professional ukulele player and instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA) guides you through easy-to-follow lessons that start with basics such as holding, stringing, and tuning the ukulele and then go on to teach how to play ukulele chords, use ukulele-specific strumming patterns, and much more! 40 instructional videos demonstrate important ukulele techniques, and over 25 hit songs let you apply what you learn. Songs feature band accompaniment tracks that make practice fun, while MIDI tracks and looped playback let you slow down tracks and work on difficult sections.
Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD features additional ukulele lesson videos from a ukulele master — Even if you have never played a ukulele before, Ralph Shaw will guide you through the basics and beyond. Learn how to play ukulele with a complete and fun set of beginner ukulele lessons that cover tuning, strumming, and basic chords; how to use ornament notes; playing chords up the neck; and how to play 4/4, 3/4, and jig time. The 60-minute course also helps you to develop right-hand techniques such as the syncopated ‘split stroke,’ rolls, triplets, and more!
The eMedia Ukulele Basics software includes great practice tools such as eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary with fingering charts and audio playback for over 130 chords, Digital Metronome for improving rhythm, and an Audio Recorder to hear your performance and share with friends.
eMedia Ukulele Beginner Pack Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- An Ulu full-size, standard soprano ukulele (21 inches) with a solid basswood top, neck, back, and sides plus a rosewood fingerboard and bridge designed to be tuned to G-C-E-A using nylon strings.
- eMedia Ukulele Basics software featuring 65 interactive lessons from instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA).
- Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course DVD featuring instruction from the ‘King of the Ukulele’ Ralph Shaw (running time approx: 60 minutes).
- A nylon carry bag.
- An extra set of strings.
- A printed ukulele chord chart.
- An instructional booklet.
- Software tools in eMedia Ukulele Basics include eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary, Metronome, and Digital Recorder.
- The Complete Ukulele Course DVD will play on any NTSC DVD Player (computer not required).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.