The Garritan Harps Sound Library is the next step in the revolution that GigaHarp started over a dozen years ago. It is an innovative new virtual harps collection. Garritan Harps takes the virtual harp exponentially further. In addition to pure, pristine recordings of each note and a full range of harp articulations, new technologies give you advanced glissando emulation, sampled acoustic spaces, and much more.
A sound library of heavenly harps
Garritan Harps features a variety of harps including Salvi Pedal, Venus Concert Grand and Lyon & Healy. Innovative technologies allow you to easily bring beautiful harp sounds to your music. The Garritan Harps sampled sound library integrates the uniquely powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
Pure, pristine sounds
Full range of harp articulations
- Each string was sampled for the entire life of its natural decay
- The sound of each string is sweet, pure, powerful, and dynamic with minimum crosstalk
- Traditional angelic-sounding harp plucks (gentle, soft, medium, and loud)
- Special effects include harmonics, Pres de la table and damping
- You can also perform chords, arpeggios, trills, tremolos, and bisbigliando
Proudly powered by the ARIA Player Advanced Instrument Engine
- Unique built-in key mapping emulates the pedals of a harp so you can play realistic harp glissandi and arpeggios that can be performed in real time and customized to your music
- Glisses are easily played in Garritan Harps by running one’s fingers up and down the keyboard
The Garritan Harps sound library is proudly powered by the ARIA Player. No need to purchase a separate sampler.