The E-MU 0202 USB 2.0 Audio Interface is the ultimate portable USB audio interface for PC!
Offering pristine 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback and direct monitoring, the Emu 0202 is able to give you a host of professional features in a compact, USB bus-powered package.
The 0202 USB sets a new standard in portable USB audio, providing users with two Class-A preamps that can be run independently or in stereo to amplify guitars, keyboards or microphones, with individual ground lift switches for optimal audio performance.
E-MU 0202 Features
- E-MU 0202 USB 2.0 AudioPod
- USB cable
- E-MU Software/Manual CD-ROM with:
- Windows XP, x64 and Mac Drivers
- Owner's Manual and Tutorials
- Quick Start installation guide
- Premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters (A/D: 113dB SNR, D/A: 112dB SNR) deliver unmatched USB audio fidelity - gold-plated connectors for pristine audio quality
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Hi-Z/Line preamplifiers enable you to plug microphones, keyboards and guitars straight into your computer with professional results (XLR, 1/4 inch TRS, and 1/8 inch)
- Ultra-low latency USB 2.0 drivers offer accurate timing and playback of your recorded audio and software instruments
- Hardware zero-latency direct monitoring (mono/stereo) allows you to record and overdub with no annoying delay
- Plug-and-play operation with hands-on control of all major functions like direct monitoring level, headphone level, preamplifier gain and more
- Compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications - ASIO2 and WDM drivers
- Class-A Ultra-low Noise Mic/Hi-Z/Line Preamp XLR, 1/4 inch TRS and 1/8 inch* Inputs (113dB SNR)
- Class-A Hi-Z/Line Preamp 1/4 inch Input (113dB SNR)
- Two 1/4 inch Outputs (112dB SNR)
- 1/8 inch Stereo Speaker Output (112dB SNR)
- Stereo Headphone Output (108dB SNR)
Software Bundle: Acoustica Mixcraft LE 4 Software
Everything you need to create, record, edit and mix in one program.
Mixcraft 4 LE Multi-track Recording Studio Software is ideal for the novice who requires easy-to-use software, and at the same time meets the criteria for the seasoned professional that wants an elegant, but powerful interface.
Mixcraft 4 LE has been specifically tuned and integrated for the E-MU 0202 USB to deliver an exceptional music experience. With VST virtual Instrument support and an unbelievable professional instrument collection, and a MIDI controller such as the E-MU Xboard 49, you can turn your computer into an entire music production facility.
Sound Engine Features
- Clear, colorful, and intelligently designed interface to streamline your work.
- Custom loop library that includes hundreds of royalty-free sounds in dozens of musical styles.
- Works with Sony Acid and Apple Garage Band loops.
- Record and playback up to eight audio and unlimited MIDI tracks simultaneously.
- Piano roll view to inspect and edit MIDI.
- Four bundled virtual instruments:
MinimogueVA classic analog synthesizer MiniMoog recreation
Hammond B-3 VB3 Organ virtual tone wheel organ with rotary speaker emulator
Impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer
Acoustica Instruments, a large collection of high quality multi-sampled instruments organized in General MIDI format
- Seven high quality effects. Built-in effects include: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Flanger, Chorus and Distortion
- Support for unlimited VSTi instruments as well as VST and DirectX effects. (including plug-in delay compensation)
- Mix down to WAV and other audio file types.
GUI Interface Features
- ASIO low latency audio support.
- MIDI input and output support. Will work with any USB MIDI keyboard, such as the E-MU Xboard or any MIDI keyboard connected to a MIDI interface.
- MIDI input and output support. Will work with any USB MIDI keyboard or any keyboard connected to a MIDI interface.
- 32-bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32-bits.
- Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% with FlexAudio without affecting the pitch! No chipmunks!
- Pitch shift sounds from -24 to +12 semitones!
- Automatically detects beats points, keys and tempos of imported songs.
- Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files!
- Shape each sound's volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
- Support for DirectX and VST effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
Mixcraft System Requirements
- Edit any sound to make a loop. Pick sections of prerecorded songs and extract and perfect loops for remixing. Adjust loop points to visual beat marks.
- Edit MIDI data in the piano roll editor. Perfect MIDI loops by adjusting the loop points. Edit notes and controller information.
- Create mega presets which combine multiple virtual instruments and effects. Set the key range, velocity sensitivity, transposition, pan and volume for each instrument.
- Import/Load in standard MIDI files.
- Add your own photos or images to each track header.
- Edit each track's color, size and position in a variety of ways.
- Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
- Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
- Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
- Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
- Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
- Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
- Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
- Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- 512MB Ram (2GB RAM recommended).
- 1.0GHz CPU (2GHz Dual Core recommended).
- Display resolution @ 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or greater recommended).
- Optional MIDI keyboard.