Specifically tailored for acoustic guitar strings, the aluminum bronze strings are made from a blend of copper and aluminum. Aluminum Bronze Acoustic Strings feature more projection and clarity than traditional bronze strings, while also providing improved corrosion resistance. Aluminum Bronze Acoustic Strings are made with Ernie Ball Maraging Steel hex cores and Aluminum Bronze wrap wire which provide more pronounced lows coupled with crisp brilliant highs.
Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze Acoustic Strings Features
- Patented technology brings a new voice to acoustic guitarists who seek a more expressive and dynamic string
- Aluminum oxide provides a significant corrosion barrier, without coating the string
- Featuring maraging steel hex cores for greater low-end, and note separation
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Crafted in Southern California, USA. featuring the finest and freshest materials