The Grand Orbiter v3 Phaser / Vibrato pedal is 100% analog, true bypass and built by entirely by hand in beachy Akron, Ohio.
EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter V3 updates
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- Soft-touch relay-based switching for silent operation and long-term durability.
The Grand Orbiter is a 4 stage OTA-based phaser with a diverse feature set that can go from stationary and resonant to slow and mellow and on through fast and swirly. It has a three-way toggle switch to select between the ranges of modulation: Rate 1 is slow sweep mode, Rate 2 kills the LFO and allows you to use the Grand Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter and Rate 3 is fast sweep mode.
EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter V3 Phase Machine Features
- Four-stage OTA-based Phaser and Vibrato
- Rate toggle selects between three LFO speeds:
- Rate 1 - slow sweep
- Rate 2 - fixed resonant filter
- Rate 3 - fast sweep
- Phase / Vibrato switch selects between phaser and true pitch-shifting vibrato modes
- 3mm flashing red LED indicates LFO speed, even when bypassed
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation*
- All-analog signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
The master Rate control fine tunes the speed of the LFO in each of these modes and the flashing red LED acts as a visual indicator, even when the effect is in bypass mode.
The Depth control blends the shifted signal in with the dry signal and controls the intensity of the effect.
The Sweep control governs the peak frequency of the phased signal’s tone, turned full clockwise the sweep is lively and intense, whereas turning counter clockwise yields a darker, more laid back peak.
The Resonance provides a wide range of control over regeneration and at higher settings adds a more pronounced and resonant tone.
You can also use the Grand Orbiter as a true pitch vibrato with the Phase/Vibrato switch. When in Vibrato mode, the dry signal is removed and the Depth controls acts as a volume control.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.