The Pitch Bay is a three part polyphonic harmonizer and distortion generator in one compact enclosure. It features two voices of adjustable polyphonic pitch shifting, one above the root and one below. Each voice can be adjusted by stepped semitones, from 1 semitone to 12 semitones (one full octave) above and below the root. Each voice (Pitch up, Pitch down and Root) has an adjustable mix control so they can be blended, cut or boosted to your heart’s desire.
The Pitch Bay also features an adjustable input gain that goes from clean to heavily distorted to unleash your inner hesher. This device has an all analog adjustable gain preamp, all analog signal path for the root, all digital pitch shifting engine and true bypass switching for activation.
EarthQuaker Devices Pitch Bay Harmonizer Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Each Pitch Bay is made one at a time by hand in Akron, Ohio
- Helpful Tips: Run before any dirt or boost pedals
- Works great on keyboards, bass, vocals, drum machines and just about anything else you can plug in
- Pitch Up: Selects the upper harmony, 12 semitones starting at 1 above the root
- Pitch Down: Selects the lower harmony, 12 semitones starting at 12 below the root
- Gain: Turn clockwise to increase the gain
- Up: Level control for the upper harmony
- Down: Level control for the lower harmony
- Root: Level control for the root note
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.