The ESP LTD EC407 Electric Guitar features a single cutaway mahogany body outfitted with a maple top. The dual EMG active humbuckers include EMG 81-7 in the bridge position and and EMG 707 in the neck making the LTD EC407 perfect for players who desire both heavy power chords and shredding solos. Simplified controls include a master volume for each pickup, and a single master tone control.
The ESP LTD EC407 heavy-metal workhorse stays true to a classic tonewood combination. The set-in mahogany neck has been carved into an ultra-fast thin profile and topped with 24 Extra Jumbo frets on a Pau Ferro fingerboard for extremely fast playability and effortless string-bending. The black nickel hardware includes a Tune-o-matic bridge that will stabilize tuning and withstand anything you can dish out. The ESP LTD EC-407 Electric Guitar is built to metal approved specs and is ready to rock.
ESP LTD EC407 Electric Guitar Features
- Single cutaway mahogany body outfitted with a maple top
- Master volume for each pickup, and a single master tone control
- EMG 81-7 bridge / 707 beck Active pickups
- Mahogany neck has been carved into an ultra-fast thin profile
- 24 Extra Jumbo frets on an Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Black nickel hardware includes a Tune-o-matic bridge
Disclaimer: This model made both in China and Indonesia. Country of origin cannot be guaranteed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.