The ER3XR in-ear feature renowned sound quality with low-end enhancement. ER3XR Extended Response earphones utilize Etymotic’s balanced armature drivers that set the accuracy standards for all in-ear earphones in its class.
Featuring detachable cables and precision machined metal bodies the ER3XR is designed for listeners who value the accuracy and noise isolation for which Etymotic is known but prefer a more robust presence in the lower range. An assortment of eartips provide 35-42dB of external noise isolation. Also includes 4 ft detachable, reinforced cable with MMCX connectors, filter removal tool and filters, and a storage pouch.
Studio Grade Accuracy
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Achieves highest output sensitivity in its class with 102 dB SPL sensitivity at 1 kHz at 0.1 mV
- High performance, precision matched, balanced armature drivers
- 35 dB - 42 dB noise isolation
- Documented highest noise isolation of any earphones or headphones on the market today
- Precision machined metal bodies with anodized finish
- Assortment of noise-isolation eartips ensures proper seal and comfort
- CUSTOM FIT option available
- Detachable, 4ft. cable allows for easy replacement
Durability and Warranty
- 2-year replacement warranty
- Reinforced cable for durability
- User-replaceable filters that protect the balanced armature drivers from ear wax
In the Box
- Assortment of ear tips
- Filter removal tool and replacement filters
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.