The Fuchs Casino Series delivers the great Fuchs ODS style tones that put them on the map, to a more affordable format. While sharing circuit DNA with the ODS/TDS series, a simpler construction style and more basic feature set allow Fuchs to bring these same great tones to the working professional.
Fuchs Blackjack 21 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Front panel power switch, rear panel fuse holder and standby switch. Regulated DC preamp tube heaters and relay power for lowest noise and stability from line voltage variation.
- All models feature a bias control for each power tube, each with an internal test point so matched power tubes are not required.
- Buffered series effects loop, 4-8-16 ohm outputs, via custom wound power and output transformers.
- Built in an aircraft grade aluminum chassis and are a mix of high quality .062 double sided PC boards and point to point wiring. Channel switching is provided via sealed noise free relay switching.
- All preamp and power tubes are selected, matched and graded for lowest noise and highest performance.
- Cabinets are made of light-ply, an environmentally friendly highly resonant plywood that is about half the weight of birch or pine cabinets.
All Casino models share this same three tube preamp stage featuring two channels with a full treble, middle, bass tone stack, a unique adjustable gain boost that gives increased drive on both channels while keeping the tone controls operational.
Channel one works as a non-master volume low gain clean channel. Add the boost for more drive and crunch or reduce the guitar volume to clean things up.
Channel two features an input gain control, an output master volume and a unique post overdrive tone control which takes you from woman-tones through D-style to an English inspired sparkling plexi range.
The Casino amps feature the same great digital reverb technology found in the Verbrator pedal. A unique circuit design mixes the wet reverb signal with absolutely no effect on the pure tube dry signal quality in any way. It also features an adjustable decay control and is warm and bouncy unlike most digital reverbs can be.