The Lucky 7 Head produces 7 watts of single-ended Class A power through 1 EL34 output tube and 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes. The EL34 can also be swapped out for 1 x 6L6 or 6v6 (with rebias).
A bit more power than Fuchs 4 Aces amps, the Lucky 7 amps have enough power for studio, or stage. The head version gives you plenty of options, allowing you to choose the right cabinet for the gig.
The Fuchs Casino Series delivers the great Fuchs ODS style tones that built their business, to a more affordable format. While sharing circuit DNA with their ODS/TDS series, a simpler construction style and more basic feature set allow them to bring these same great tones to the working professional.
All Casino models share this same three tube preamp stage featuring two channels with a full treble, middle, bass tone stack, a unique adjustable gain boost that gives increased drive on both channels while keeping the tone controls operational.
Fuchs Lucky 7 MkII Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Channel one works as a non-master volume low gain clean channel. Add the boost for more drive and crunch or reduce the guitar volume to clean things up.
- Channel two features an input gain control, an output master volume and a unique post overdrive tone control which takes you from woman-tones through D-style to an English inspired sparkling plexi range.
- The Casino amps feature the same great digital reverb technology found in their Verbrator pedal. A unique circuit design mixes the wet reverb signal with absolutely no affect on the pure tube dry signal quality in any way. It also features an adjustable decay control and is warm and bouncy unlike most digital reverbs can be.
- Front panel power switch, rear panel fuse holder and standby switch. Regulated DC preamp tube heaters and relay power for lowest noise and stability from line voltage variation.
- All models feature a bias control for each power tube, each with an internal test point so matched power tubes are not required. The amps also feature a buffered series effects loop, 4-8-16 ohm outputs, via custom wound power and output transformers.
- The amps are built in an aircraft grade aluminum chassis and are a mix of high quality .062 double sided PC boards and point to point wiring. Channel switching is provided via sealed noise free relay switching.
- All preamp and power tubes are selected, matched and graded for lowest noise and highest performance.
- Cabinets are made of light-ply, an environmentally friendly highly resonant plywood that is about half the weight of birch or pine cabinets. Export units are CE and RoHs compliant. All components are the same premium quality components selected for low noise and sonic attributes.