The Fuchs ODS-II Custom is the culmination of years of research and expertise in building some of the world’s finest amps! Any player who plugs into this amp is sure to be inspired with its rich, dynamic sound that reacts and expresses right along with them. The ODS-II captures all the tones that made the original Fuchs ODS amps legendary, but allows massive tonal flexibility via totally separate clean and overdrive channels, each with their own dedicated tone controls, mid and gain boosts, and master volumes.
Despite this tremendous range, the ODS-II is still an easy to operate amp. Channel one gives tones from California style cleans to Classic rock grind. Channel two covers all that channel one offers but with over-the-top near-shred levels of gain as well. The amp has a deep, lush digital reverb with level and decay controls, and a global master and accent control. The rear panel features dual FX loops, digital bias monitoring with external bias controls for each tube, and 5 speaker outputs. The ODS-II is built on a fan cooled, aircraft grade aluminum chassis which includes half power and hi/low/off fan switches. Available in all global voltages.
Embraced by players as diverse as Al Di Meola, Warren Haynes, Jimmy Herring, Jake Cinninger, Luther Dickinson to country artists like The Zac Brown Band’s Coy Bowles, the ODS® has truly become a classic product on the landscape of stages worldwide.
Fuchs ODS II Custom 2550 2 Channel Head with Reverb Features
- Channel one is a low-medium gain channel with dedicated master volume.
- Channel-II is a medium high gain channel with drive, level and tone controls for overdrive.
- Global master volume and global Accent control.
- Front panel mounted power off, standby and on.
- Studio grade digital reverb based on Spin Technology 16-Bit processor with level and dwell controls.
- Dual FX Loops: One standard Fuchs style loop for pedal or line level devices and series or parallel options. One series only loop for insert of signal processors, volume controls.