The Wild Card 100 Mini combo packs 100 watts of Class AB wallop into a Fender Princeton-sized cabinet. With 2 channels, 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x 6L6 output tubes (swamp to EL34 tubes with re-bias) and a quality Eminence speaker packed into a cabinet measuring just 17" high, this little tone monster has the power to cut through any live gig without putting your back out.
Fuchs Wild Card 100 1x12 Mini Combo Guitar Amplifier Features
- Front panel power switch, rear panel fuse holder and standby switch. Regulated DC preamp tube heaters and relay power for lowest noise and stability from line voltage variation.
- Bias control for each power tube, each with an internal test point so matched power tubes are not required.
- Buffered series effects loop, 4-8-16 ohm outputs, via custom wound power and output transformers.
- The amps are built in an aircraft grade aluminum chassis and are a mix of high quality .062 double sided PC boards and point to point wiring. Channel switching is provided via sealed noise free relay switching.
- All preamp and power tubes are selected, matched and graded for lowest noise and highest performance.
- The cabinet is made of light-ply, an environmentally friendly highly resonant plywood that is about half the weight of birch or pine cabinets.
The Fuchs Casino Series delivers the great Fuchs ODS style tones that put them on the map, to a more affordable format. While sharing circuit DNA with the ODS/TDS series, a simpler construction style and more basic feature brings these same great tones to the working professional.
All Casino models share this same three tube preamp stage featuring two channels with a full treble, middle, bass tone stack, a unique adjustable gain boost that gives increased drive on both channels while keeping the tone controls operational.
Channel one works as a non-master volume low gain clean channel. Add the boost for more drive and crunch or reduce the guitar volume to clean things up.
Channel two features an input gain control, an output master volume and a unique post overdrive tone control which takes you from woman-tones through D-style to an English inspired sparkling plexi range.
The Casino amps feature the same great digital reverb technology found in our Verbrator pedal. A unique circuit design mixes the wet reverb signal with absolutely no effect on the pure tube dry signal quality in any way. It also features an adjustable decay control and is warm and bouncy unlike most digital reverbs can be.
The Wild Card 100 Mini Combo may be the industry's best kept secret...though not for long.