With high quality features that have made it the standard and additional upgrades, the Fender American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard is possibly the best Standard to date! Aged plastic parts and full-sounding Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups give this Strat incredible vibe and big tone.
The latest iteration of the classic American Standard Strat is the very essence of Fender Strat tone thanks to the beefy pickups and copper infused high mass 100 percent metal bridge block. The American Standard Stratocaster with Maple Fingerboard is truly a beauty to see, hear and feel.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features
- Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups offer beefy, bell-like Strat tone
- Bent steel saddles with elongated string slots
- Copper infused high mass 100 percent metal bridge block
- Thinner undercoat finish for improved body resonance
- Tinted neck for a luxurious look
- Aged plastic parts for great vintage vibe
The sound of a '50s Strat but with a little more attitude! The Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups pickups on the American Standard Strat with Maple Fingerboard deliver enhanced bass response without the harsh mid-range. Pickups feature hand beveled, staggered Alnico 5 Magnets and Formvar magnet wire. The middle pickups is reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum canceling in positions 2 and 4.