The Fender GE Smith Telecaster Electric Guitar offers unique appointments that set it apart while still remaining true to its Tele roots. Fender proudly collaborated with Smith on his signature Telecaster guitar, which was inspired by old Fender lap steels. The GE Smith Telecaster features a large neck shape, custom inlays, body-mounted bridge pickup and brass saddles for a great tonal flavor.
Fender GE Smith Telecaster Electric Guitar Features
- Special extra deep U shape Maple neck
- Lap Steel Inspired Position Inlays for a great look
- Custom Cut-Off Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- 2 American Vintage Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Includes a Vintage Tweed Case
G.E. Smith is a guitarist's guitarist, from his varied stints with Hall and Oates, Bob Dylan and David Bowie to his decade-long tenure as Saturday Night Live band leader to his status as a collector of fine instruments.