The Jazz bass has been a favorite among bassists of all genres since 1960. The Fender Classic Series '60s Jazz Bass Lacquer brings back all the punchy tone, great looks and fast feel from the decade that saw its birth! An authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its sleekly offset alder body gives this J-bass a great look and resonant tone. Jazz bass fans will love the ultra-slim C-shaped maple neck and 7.25-inch radius rosewood fingerboard which provides a fast playing experience. The Classic ‘60s Jazz Bass Lacquer from Fender is truly an all-out tone machine!
Fender Classic Series '60s Jazz Bass Lacquer Features
- Alder body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Dual vintage-style single-coil alnico pickups
- 20 vintage-style frets and white-dot inlays
- Four-ply brown shell pickguard
- Four-saddle American Vintage bass bridge
- Vintage-style reverse tuners
- Tweed case included
The Jazz Bass debuted in 1960 and captured the essence of the era—an instrument as great sounding and groundbreaking as the decade itself. Strong, clear and versatile, it gave bassists everywhere a powerful new voice and a fast new feel that would only grow bolder in the decades that followed.