The Fender American Vintage '58 Precision Bass is a reissue of arguably Fender’s most iconic bass and one of the most revered and highly sought after instruments ever made. When you think of late 50’s P basses, you think of big meaty tone, classy looks and an undeniable vibe. That’s exactly what the American Vintage ’58 Precision Bass gives you. A new American Vintage ’58 split coil pickup provides remarkably big tone with a dynamic response. The Chrome pickup and bridge covers and a finger rest rounds off the looks of this classic.
Fender American Vintage '58 Precision Bass Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Lightweight alder body (ash on White Blonde model)
- Thick C-shaped maple neck with 20 vintage-style frets and black dot inlays
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard with lacquer finish
- American Vintage '58 split single-coil pickup
- Lower-mounted finger rest
- Vintage-style bridge with threaded steel ‘barrel’ saddles
- Flat-top knurled chrome control knobs and reverse tuners
- Mounted chrome pickup and bridge covers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.