Authentically Fender, with a fresh twist! The American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Packed with Fender's latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass has a versatile sound that easily matches any playing style—picked, plucked or slap-and-pop.
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Guitar with Case Features
- White Pearloid Block Position Inlays
- White Fingerboard Binding
- Improved Electronics Resulting in Increased Headroom and Tighter Low-End Response
- 18-Volt Power Supply
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch,
- Passive Tone Control for Passive Mode
- Single Disk String Tree with Stealth “A” String Retainer,
- HMV Bridge with Chromed Brass Saddles and Black Plate, and Chromed Steel Base Plate,
- Lightly Tinted Neck
- Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- 5-Bolt Neck Plate
- Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work
- Vintage Style Black Plastic Control Knobs
- Wide-Slot Flat Head Screws on Battery Compartment (for Easy Changes with a Coin or Pick)
With the exclusive all-new fourth-generation Noiseless pickups we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—vintage-style response with completely noise-free performance. These muscular pickups are fueled by a redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise.
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the new genuine bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping.
The HiMass Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with colossal punch and boundless sustain while allowing either top-load or strings-thru-body stringing. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
This bass is packed with Fender’s immortal aesthetics—from the ergonomic contours to the black chrome headstock logo, large pearloid fret markers and new color this instrument will pin the audience’s ears back with it’s gigantic tone and slick style. The American Elite Jazz Bass is a bold new bass for adventurous bassists who need a tonal multi-tool that refuses to compromise on any front. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with body-hugging contours to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument and TSA locks.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.