Pure, all tube Fender bass tone! The Fender Bassman 300 Pro Tube Bass Guitar Amplifier Head captures the all-tube vibe and combines it with modern features. Six 6550 power tubes deliver 300 watts, into 2, 4, or 8 ohms, enough power for any venue. The Bassman 300 Pro also features two 12AX7 preamp tubes that can give you great grind when pushed.
Fender Bassman 300 Pro Tube Bass Amp Head Features
- Six 6550 power tubes deliver 300 watts, enough power for any venue
- Two 12AX7 preamp tubes that can give you great grind when pushed
- Two blendable channels, clean and dirty, give a huge array of tonal options
- 10-band graphic EQ with on-off switch, low and high frequency boost switches and a mid-notch switch
- Two-band compressor with equalizer balance and gain trim
- Effects loop for connecting your favorite bass pedals
Two blendable channels, clean and dirty, can take you from clean jazz tones to funky slap to overdriven madness! A 10-band graphic EQ with on-off switch, low and high frequency boost switches and a mid-notch switch (great for slap playing) makes the Bassman 300 Pro head a tone shapers dream without being overly complicated.
Other features on the Fender Bassman 300 Pro head include a line out switch (for selecting pre or post EQ), two-band compressor with equalizer balance and gain trim, an effects loop, and a power amp pass-through output jack for chaining multiple units together. Get connected however you like with the balanced XLR and 1/4 inch output jacks (post EQ and effects loop), tuner out jack with mute switch, and three-function footswitch. This Fender bass head is designed for the working bassist, including all the features you'd need in a head!