Looking for an amp that has a sweet and chewy tone? Well, this 22-watt ’65 Deluxe Reverb amp in Brown covering with a Brown faceplate and a wheat grille cloth is perfect for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. Fender has loaded this amp with an upgraded Jensen P12Q ‘ALNICO’ 12-inch speaker for a very warm tone that brings the color of mid-focused bite with clear, bright high frequencies. The sound remains well-balanced even when you dial up the overdrive distortion!
Unique features to this amp include: Classic Brown vinyl covering, Brown faceplate, Wheat grille cloth and a 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen P12Q speaker for sparkling, articulate cleans and growling alnico crunch. Also includes a ‘Limited Edition’ FSR badge.
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Fudge Brownie Combo Amp Features
- Classic Brown vinyl covering with brown faceplate and wheat grille cloth
- 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen P12Q speaker
- Dual 6V6 output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, and two 12AT7 tubes
- Dual channels (normal and vibrato)
- Tube-driven Fender reverb
- Tube vibrato
- Two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off