With its precise control options and a footprint that's perfectly sized for even the most expansive effects rigs, the Fender Micro Compressor guitar pedal is convenient and effective way to even out highs while keeping your signature tone consistent and complex.
Small in size and mighty in power, the pedal reduces brightness in peak frequencies and attenuates high-volume attack, giving players smooth, even tone across all notes, increased sustain and enhanced midrange.
Fender Micro Compressor Guitar Pedal Features
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Volume, compression and EQ knobs for flexible tone control
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 10 mA current draw for minimal power supply usage