Whether you are a fan of the original 70s workhorse Fender guitars or prefer something a little more contemporary, the Squier Vintage Modified 70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar will satisfy all your needs. The modified 70s Stratocaster has a large headstock with vintage-tint gloss neck and black plastic parts that were typical of that era.
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features
- Dot position inlays on maple fingerboard
- Gold and black Squier logo
- Duncan Designed single-coil pickups
- Vintage style tremolo
- Engraved neck plate
Fender packed a lot of other features into this vintage throw-back mod guitar including a basswood body, maple neck, 9.5 inch radius fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and black dot or parchment inlays. Three Duncan Designed SC-101 single-coil pickups with black covers offer outstanding tone. Five-way pickup switch with tip, black numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm round off the features.
The Fender Champion 100 Guitar Combo Amplifier
delivers the versatility needed to do anything from at-home practice to shows at any venue! 100 watts of all Fender power is pushed through two 12-inch Special Design speakers for impressive volume. Two channels with individual volume, tone and FX controls make the Champion 100 amp ideal for any live situation. Channel 2 features a Voice knob to choose from 4 different amp tones.
Fender Champion 100 Guitar Combo Amp Features
- Two 12 inch Special Design speakers
- Channel 1 has a great ‘blackface’ clean sound
- Channel 2 features a Voice switch to select between Tweed, Blackface, British and Metal
- Wide variety of effects on both channels
- Two-button footswitch included