The 70s was a decade when Fender’s basses had a distinct look and a funky tone, and Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s nails that look and sound! Dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim C-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish and black block position inlays combine to provide an incredible feel, look and classic J-bass punch.
Squier also gives this Jazz bass a black-bound 9.5 inch-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, and knurled chrome control knobs. Super ’70s sound and feel for today’s bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 70s Features
- Dual Fender-designed pickups
- Slim C-shaped maple neck
- 9.5 inch-radius maple fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays
- Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
- Three-ply black pickguard