The 70s was a decade when Fender’s basses had a distinct look and a funky tone, and Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s nails that look and sound! Dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim C-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish and black block position inlays combine to provide an incredible feel, look and classic J-bass punch.
Squier also gives this Jazz bass a black-bound 9.5 inch-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, and knurled chrome control knobs. Super ’70s sound and feel for today’s bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 70s Features
Fender Rumble 100 V3 Combo Amplifier
- Dual Fender-designed pickups
- Slim C-shaped maple neck
- 9.5 inch-radius maple fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays
- Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
- Three-ply black pickguard
Delivering the powerful, versatility and monstrous tone for the modern bassist is what the Rumble 100 V3 bass amp is all about! Fender re-engineered this powerhouse from the ground up, giving it classic Fender looks along with great power and lightweight design. 100 watts pumping through a single 12-inch Eminence ceramic magnet speaker never sounded so good! A foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile 3-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
Fender Rumble 100 V3 Bass Combo Amp Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 100 watts of all-Fender bass tone
- Classic Fender styling
- Single 12-inch Eminence ceramic magnet speaker
- Soft-touch radio knobs for classic look
- Foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette
- Removable front grille
- Extremely lightweight
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.