A stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, the Concert Tone A52E A-Style Mandolin has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection and complex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/ green pearloid acrylic vintage nouveau inlays.
Other features include laminated mahogany back and sides, a one-piece V-shape nato neck with Concert Tone headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 21 frets and synthetic bone nut, aged white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
Fender Concert Tone 52E A-Style Acoustic Electric Mandolin Features
- Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Aged White Bound Body with Rope Purfling
- Aged White Fingerboard Binding
- Engraved Tailpiece
- Concert Tone Block Inlay at 19th Fret
- Piezo Bridge Pickup with End-Pin Output Jack