The Concert Tone Banjo Series presents modern interpretations of the classic Fender Concert Tone banjos of the 1960s. Just like the popular instruments of that decade, today's Concert Tone banjos are finely crafted for rich sound, smooth playing feel and elegant looks.
The Premium Concert Tone 59 Banjo tops the line with stylish pro-level features including a beautiful five-piece walnut/maple neck, brass tone ring, American black burl walnut resonator with a high-gloss natural finish, multicolored wood marquetry on the neck and resonator, vintage-style "nouveau acrylic" white pearl and blue green abalone headstock inlay, and a special "Concert Tone" block inlay at the 18th fret. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
Fender Premier Concert Tone 59 Banjo with Case Features
- Pro-level five-string banjo
- Brass tone ring
- American black burl walnut resonator with high-gloss natural finish and multicolored marquetry
- Multi-ply maple rim with walnut stain finish
- 11” Remo USA Renaissance® head
- Five-piece walnut/maple neck with multicolored marquetry
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with bone nut and 18th-fret "Concert Tone" block inlay
- Vintage-style "nouveau acrylic" white pearl and blue green abalone headstock inlay