The Concert Tone F63SE "F"-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded carved solid spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection and complex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays.
Other features include solid flame maple back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape maple neck with “Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 29 frets and bone nut, aged white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
Fender F63SE Concert Tone F Style Acoustic Electric Mandolin Features
- Carved Solid Spruce Top with Solid Flame Maple Back and Sides
- 1-Piece Maple, "V" Shape Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Aged White Body Binding with Black/ White Purfling
- Aged White Bound Fingerboard with Fingerboard Extension
- Engraved Tailpiece, "Concert Tone"
- Block Inlay at 19th Fret
- Piezo (Bridge) with Endpin Output Jack