The extremely versatile Standard Strat HSS delivers hot high-gain power for today's most aggressive sounds. The more you play the Strat HSS the more you will enjoy the guitar's character as well as the tone. Going from low volume quiet passages to over-the-top distortion only takes a flip of the switch. The Standard Strat HSS is a top-notch performer that delivers every single time you plug it in and play.
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Features
- Maple neck with modern "C"-shaped profile
- 9.5”-radius pau ferro or maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and Floyd Rose locking nut
- Standard Stratocaster neck and middle pickups
- Blacktop open-coil humbucking bridge pickup with chrome/black bobbin
- Five-way pickup switching
- Push-pull switch in second tone knob splits humbucking pickup coils
- Floyd Rose Special double locking two-point tremolo bridge
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone with high-performance features, the Standard Stratocaster HSS Floyd Rose is armed with a Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge and a powerful Blacktop open-coil humbucking bridge pickup with a chrome/black bobbin and a coil-splitting push/pull switch built into the second tone knob that leaves the outside coil active. Sleek and supercharged, it's built to match the intensity of any playing style with versatile high-performance with a full-throated voice.