The Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Electric Guitar is the brainchild of Johnson himself.
The Eric Johnson guitar is designed with Eric's own personal features and preferences, and it is made possible because of his expressed desire to give something back to the collectors, players and, especially, the fans who have supported him throughout his career.
The Eric Johnson Signature Model Fender Stratocaster guitar is built from some of the finest materials available. The light 2-piece alder body is dressed in a very thin nitro cellulous lacquer finish, and the 1-piece quarter-sawn maple neck sports a 12 inch fingerboard radius, 21 highly polished frets, and a soft V neck profile.
Additional features include staggered vintage style machine heads, thus eliminating the need for a string tree, custom pickups with countersink screws and wound to Eric's specifications, and highly contoured body and neck.
It comes with a parchment '57 style pickguard, 5-Way Switch, Master Volume, Neck Tone and Bridge Tone controls, and a Vintage Tremolo with 4 tremolo springs, silver painted block and '57 style string recess with no paint between base plate and the block.
Fender Eric Johnson Guitar Features
- 1-Piece Quartersawn Soft V Shape Vintage Tinted Maple Neck
- Extra Smooth Neck to Headstock Volute
- Special Neckplate with Engraved EJ and Kokopelli
- 2-Piece Deep Contoured '57 Style Lightweight Alder Body
- 1957 Style Body Cavities
- 12 inch Radius Fingerboard
- Countersunk Holes in Pickguard for Pickup Mounting Screws
- Height Staggered Vintage Style Tuners which Eliminate the Need for String Trees
- Vintage Tremolo with Silver Painted Block and '57 Style String Recess (No Paint Between Base Plate and Block)
- 4 Tremolo Springs and No Back Tremolo Cover Plate
Founded in 1946, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has been an American icon for over 50 years. In that time, Fender’s contribution to the evolving sound of contemporary music has been global and continuous. By introducing the first commercially viable solidbody electric guitar, the first electric bass and countless classic amplifiers, Fender musical instruments have left their mark on jazz, blues, country, rock and many other styles of popular music.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.