Fender's Super Champ X2 Tube Guitar Amplifier Head is specially designed for use with the SC112 enclosure or other 8-ohm speaker enclosure. It offers superb low-power tube sound in a compact design that presents the same great features as its 15-watt, dual-channel combo sibling.
You can select from 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Hot Rod, metal and more) with the Super Champ X2's voicing knob and personalize your settings with 15 effects with level control. The dual-channel switching option (footswitch optional), tap tempo control for precise delay time adjustment, 1/4 inch line output and USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording all make the X2 head a versatile and necessary amplifier in your collection.
Use the Fender FUSE software (available as a free download) with the Super Champ X2 amp head to attain even more tonal versatility, with customization of amp voicing and effects defaults, effects parameters deep editing, and online access to free Fender community content.
The Fender Super Champ X2 Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 15 watt tube with two 6V6 tubes, 12AX7 preamp tube
- Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (tweed, blackface, British, metal, etc.)
- Two channels with channel-switching format
- 15 effects with adjust controls
- TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments
- External speaker capability
- 1/4 inch line output
- USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording
- FUSE software (free download) allows additional flexibility
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.