The ultimate in portability and flexibility, with features found in larger amps including two channels with 3-band EQ and digital hall reverb! The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible grab and go solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
Fender Acoustasonic 40 amplifier 2 Channel Combo Amp Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 40 watts of output power
- Two 6.5 inch Special Design full-range speakers with whizzer cones for enhanced high-frequency -response
- Two channels, each with combination XLR and 1/4 inch inputs for choice of instrument or microphone
- Three-band equalizer controls for each channel
- Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
- Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.