Along with simple and flexible connectivity, the Fender SLIDE Interface includes two complimentary versions of IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube, amp and FX modeling software, along with a full version of the Rock Prodigy app, the most complete and effective way to learn guitar. The Fender SLIDE Interface provides everything you need to start using your mobile device or PC as a recording, performing or guitar instructional workstation.
AmpliTube download links are listed in the owner’s manual. To obtain your Rock Prodigy license, visit: fender.com/slide and follow the registration prompts.
Plug your guitar or bass into the SLIDE interface with a standard 1/4” instrument cable, and use either included data cable to connect to your device.
Monitor with headphones or fill the room with sound by connecting to an amplified system. With the SLIDE Interface you have complete control.
Fender SLIDE Interface Features:
- Premium AD/DA converters for more accurate sound into and out of your device
- Dynamic Range Extension circuitry for maximum dynamic range and signal to noise ratio, and better translation of your performance
- Sturdy ergonomic design for seamless integration with your performing or recording rig – balanced for skid-free tabletop operation and intuitive access to controls
- Bi-directional audio allows for simultaneous input and output monitoring
- Separate VOLUME and MIX controls for quick adjustment of your personal mix – mix control lets you incorporate dry signal to overcome system latency