Small and powerful, the Newport Bluetootch speaker delivers high quality sound wherever life takes you. Featuring Fender's iconic amp design, the portable Newport has intuitive controls plus a pure clear sound.
Fender Newport Bluetooth Powered Speaker Features
- 2 Full range drivers and tweeter for 30W of Fender audio playback
- Lithium Ion Battery for estimated 12 hours of audio playback
- Supports aptX and AAC high quality wireless audio codec
- 33+ feet of audio range from high-quality Bluetooth®
- Integrated TALK button and built-in microphone allowing Newport to act as a speakerphone
- USB interface to charge smartphones and tablets
- Wireless Bluetooth and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs
- Authentic vintage Fender vibe and design drawn from the legendary Fender ’68 Custom amplifier, with details such as the small toggle power switch, glowing blue jewel, and Fender amp control knobs.
Easily portable and packed with music-friendly features, the Newport Bluetooth Speaker makes it easy to bring Fender’s classic stage-ready style, performance and sound everywhere you go. Designed in Southern California, with a look inspired by our classic amplifiers, the Newport brings Fender’s famously clear, powerful sound to streaming music and phone calls.
Small, yet powerful, the Newport channels 30W of power into a tri-driver system; two woofers and one tweeter are matched to reproduce your music with pure, clear sound. Simple to use, the Newport includes a 3.5mm auxiliary input jack as well as Bluetooth capabilities so you can listen to music from almost any source. The 33-foot+ Bluetooth range, aptX and AAC wireless audio codec support and onboard mic with echo cancellation ensure your calls sound as pristine as your tunes. Since the Newport was designed from the get-go to be the ultimate portable speaker, we’ve included a USB port to charge external devices and a battery big enough to fully charge a smartphone twice.
The Newport’s designed to fit into any décor, so we gave it a look inspired by our classic amplifiers. Every detail, from the protective speaker grille to the witch-hat knobs, amp jewel and control labels came from these classic designs. Of course, it wouldn’t be Fender without music—one-of-a-kind audio cues indicate successful power-on and Bluetooth pairing, giving a hint of the enjoyment to follow.