Experience incredible clarity and dynamic range with the versatile Fighter 10 powered loudspeaker by Fender. The super-portable Fighter 10 is perfect for bands, solo performers, DJs, schools, houses of worship and businesses.
Fender Fighter 10 Powered Speaker Features
- Two-way full-range active loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming
- 10" low-frequency speaker; 1" titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver
- 1100 watt class "D" power amplifier with active crossover
- Three input channels; two-band EQ per input channel; loop output with subwoofer crossover switch
- Dual tuned-port system for extended bass response; dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom to prevent distortion
- Rugged, compact and lightweight wood enclosure with perforated steel grille, protective corners and dual rear handles; 35mm pole-mount socket
The Fighter 10 is equipped with a 1,100 watts Class "D" power amplifier that provides plenty of power for its high-quality 10" woofer and 1" titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver. Dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom and seamlessly adjusts system gain for distortion-free power, even at higher volume levels.
In an especially convenient and versatile touch, Fighter Series speakers feature high-fidelity Bluetooth connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
Class "D" Power Amplifier
Fighter Series speakers are equipped with an onboard Class "D" power amplifier that boasts 1100W of clean, efficient power. Thanks to its dynamic limiting circuitry with continuous headroom monitoring, it delivers maximum power without distortion even at high volume levels.
Fighter Series speakers include three flexible input channels to accommodate a variety of input sources. With XLR, 1/4" and 3.5mm connections, along with wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect to almost any modern audio source with ease. Match your audio signal perfectly to the channel with volume and operating level controls, and easily dial in great tone with the two-band EQ on each channel.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.