The Fighter is a 12" two-way, active loudspeaker featuring Bluetooth® audio streaming, three input channels and 1,100 watts of power. Versatile and portable, the Fighter is perfect for bands, solo performers, DJs, schools, houses of worship and businesses. The three input channels with two-band EQ provide flexible connectivity for mixers, microphones or other audio equipment.
Fender Fighter 12" Powered Loudspeaker Features
- Two-way full-range active loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming
- 12" low-frequency speaker; 1" titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver
- 1100W class "D" power amplifier with active crossover
- Three input channels; two-band EQ per input channel; loop output with subwoofer crossover switch
- Dual tuned-port system for extended bass response; dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom to prevent distortion
- Rugged, compact and lightweight wood enclosure with perforated steel grille, protective corners and dual rear handles; 35mm pole-mount socket
The Fighter 12 is equipped with a 1,100 watt Class “D” power amplifier that provides plenty of power for its high-quality 12” woofer and 1” titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver. Dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom and seamlessly adjusts system gain for distortion-free power even at higher volume levels.
The Fighter 12 also includes onboard Bluetooth® audio streaming capabilities also make it convenient to play music from a smartphone, tablet or laptop during backyard pool parties or during set-up and in between sets on a gig.
Additional highlights on both Fighter Series models include: a rugged, compact and lightweight wood enclosure with a perforated steel grille; loop output with subwoofer crossover switch; and a dual tuned-port system.