The height-adjustable M20 speaker pole safely and securely hoists Passport speakers above the PS-512 subwoofer to ensure clear audio for your audience. Speakers and subwoofer sold separately—PS-512 subwoofer required. Speaker height is crucial for proper distribution of even sound to an audience for maximum impact and intelligibility.
Fender PS512 Subwoofer Speaker Pole Features
- Provides 8+ feet of lift when used in conjunction with the PS-512 subwoofer; tension knob secures stand at desired height;
- Specifically designed for use with the PS-512 subwoofer (required, sold separately); mounts securely to subwoofer with large threaded end bolt;
- Includes a safety lynchpin to prevent accidental (and potentially dangerous) position shifts;
- Lynch pin is secured to tension knob with nylon strap to prevent loss;
- Compatible with any M20 speaker mount, even other makes
The M20 speaker pole is specially designed to mount on the PS-512 subwoofer via a large threaded endbolt, providing up to 8+ feet of lift to Passport speakers, ensuring vibrant audio for both seated and standing audiences. Once the speakers are at the proper height, simply twist the tension knob to securely lock them in place and then insert the included safety lynch pin to prevent accidental position shifts. A strong nylon strap secures the lynch pin to the tension knob to avoid loss. The M20 speaker pole is compatible with any M20 speaker mount.