The original all-tube 5E3 circuit is renowned for its early-onset distortion and highly interactive controls—a little experimentation unlocks a world of tonal treats for your ears. The classic design is updated with improved volume pot tapers, offering more precise control at low settings used for rich, mellow clean tone from the Instrument and Mic channels.
The handwired circuit includes premium yellow coupling capacitors chosen for their authentic vintage Fender tone—producing sparkly cleans and creamy overdrive with smooth top end and round mids. A newly designed single 12-inch 8-ohm Eminence Special Design alnico speaker delivers these rocking vintage tones, driven by a pair of 6V6 power tubes for 12 watts of classic tube sound and touch-sensitive response.
Period-accurate appointments include a lacquered tweed covering and a top-mounted control panel with easy access to the highly responsive chickenhead control knobs—all housed in a durable cabinet. With timeless looks and premium vintage sound, the ’57 Custom Deluxe delivers everything a guitarist’s heart could desire. Includes a protective cover.
Fender 57 Custom Deluxe 12 Watt Tube Guitar Amp Features
- Hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board with new premium Yellow Coupling Capacitors
- Finger Joined Solid Pine Open Back Cabinet
- Genuine Lacquered Tweed covering with vintage brown/gold grille cloth
- Brown Leather Handle
- Black Chicken-Head Control Knobs
- Red Jeweled Pilot Light
- Late 1950s 5E3 circuit produces about 12 watts
- Mic and Instrument channels; Each channel has individual volume controls and High and Low inputs,
- Newly designed single 12-inch 8-ohm Eminence Special Design alnico speaker
- Matched pair of 6V6 output tubes
- 5Y3GT rectifier tube helps provide natural compression or ‘sag’
- One 12AX7 and one 12AY7 preamp tubes
- Standby Switch
- Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Improved volume pot tapers on both channels
- Includes a protective cover