The original 5E5A circuit that powers the ’57 Custom Pro-Amp is a Holy Grail circuit, renowned for its tonal flexibility. The addition of a presence control adds adjustable upper harmonic overdrive to dial in just the right amount of ’sizzle’ to your sound, making it come alive with depth and clarity. The interactive bass and treble controls grant this powerful amplifier even more sonic suppleness, allowing players to unleash their personal tone.
The hand-wired circuit includes newly sourced yellow coupling capacitors chosen for authentic vintage Fender tone—sparkly cleans and creamy overdrive with smooth top end and round mids. A single 15-inch 8-ohm Eminence Special Design speaker—powered by 26 watts of pure Fender tube tone—cranks out plenty of vintage tone with robust low end and vibrant highs with medium breakup when pushed.
The ’57 Custom Pro Amp also sports the legendary warm, golden look of vintage tweed along with classic chickenhead control knobs, top-mounted controls, leather handle and dual 1/4-inch input jacks to accommodate both low and high output instruments. When you plug into the ’57 Custom Pro-Amp, you’re plugging into a piece of history. Includes a protective cover.
Fender 57 Custom Pro Amp 26W Tweed Tube Guitar Amp Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hand-Wired Circuitry on Eyelet Board
- Finger Joined Solid Pine Open Back Cabinet
- Brown Leather Handle
- Black Chicken-Head Control Knobs
- Red Jeweled Pilot Light
- Standby Switch
- Instrument and Microphone channels each include high and low gain 1/4-inch inputs
- Presence control adds adjustable upper harmonic overdrive
- Original 5E5A circuit with newly sourced yellow Coupling Capacitors
- Matched Pair of 6L6 Output Tubes
- One 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Two 12AX7 and One 12AY7 Preamp Tubes
- Schumacher transformers
- Single 15-inch 8-ohm Eminence Special Design speaker
- Includes a protective cover
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.