The Fender FVP-1 Guitar Volume Pedal is a rugged, reliable passive volume pedal ideal for guitar, bass and many other instruments! With a passive 250k potentiometer with a high life cycle for reliable, quiet operation and no need to use batteries or other power sources for operation, the FVP-1 is a great addition to any pedalboard. Tone is maintained at any volume, and the special tone circuit retains high-end clarity as volume is reduced without becoming dark or muddy.
The input, output and tuner jacks are located on the front panel for easy access. The tuner jack allows silent tuning during live performances. The pedal motion is smooth and predictable, with user-adjustable resistance. With valuable space at a premium on most pedal boards, the Fender FVP-1 is compact enough to make an efficient and conveniently sized addition. Its base and pedal are made of heavy-duty die-cast aluminum, with a durable hammertone powder-coat finish on the base.
Fender FVP-1 Guitar Volume Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Passive volume pedal with heavy-duty all-metal design
- Specially designed, long life potentiometer to ensure quiet worry free operation
- Special tone circuit retains instrument's tone at all settings
- Tuner Out jack allows for convenient tuning on stage
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.4 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.