The ultimate in comprehensive, studio-quality iPad recording interfaces, the iTrack Dock from Focusrite is what you need for your iPad studio! The interface is compliant with any Lightning iPad: iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display. iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad and charges it while recording.
Connections include dual legendary Focusrite mic preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI instruments and controllers. iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music with Focusrite digital conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling.
Focusrite iTrack Dock iPad Recording Audio Interface Features
Who is iTrack Dock for?
- Sleek Focusrite industrial design provides the perfect platform to dock, charge and record
- Compatible with iPad(4th Gen), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina display
- Premium Focusrite A-D/D-A conversion with over 105dB dynamic range and the ability to record at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sample rates
- Two Focusrite mic pres, as featured in the Scarlett range of USB audio interfaces
- 48V Phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Unique ‘gain halos’ provide a ring of light around the input gain control to easily set the input gain: green for healthy signal, red if it’s too hot
- Plug your guitar into your favorite apps
- Guitar input with plenty of clean headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars
- USB MIDI port for class compliant MIDI controller connectivity (MIDI + power)
- Works with all Core Audio apps on iPad from GarageBand to Cubasis, Auria and beyond
- High quality outputs with over 105dB dynamic range
- Main monitor outputs on balanced 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- Stereo headphone output with its own level controls
- Avoid monitoring latency delays with the direct monitoring feature, sending your input signal straight to the headphone and main monitor outputs
- Includes Tape by Focusrite app for iPad, which offers instant recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software
iTrack Dock is the perfect recording interface for songwriters, musicians and home recordists who want to take advantage of their studio gear alongside the simplicity of iPad. Designed to provide a comprehensive recording, monitoring and control solution for iPad users, iTrack Dock is easy to use and provides all the control and functionality you'd expect in a traditional recording interface.
Use your Favourite App
iTrack Dock works with any Core Audio iPad app including GarageBand, Auria and Cubasis the choice is yours! What's more, iTrack Dock comes with the free, easy to use ‘Tape by Focusrite’ app for those looking to put ideas down quickly.
That Focusrite Sound
iTrack Dock, like other acclaimed Focusrite interfaces, couples superb analogue audio circuitry with the highest precision digital conversion expertise, to deliver the best of all possible worlds for today’s iPad-based hit-makers, in both personal studios and world-class facilities across the globe.
Simple, Sleek Setup
Getting started is easy. Whichever Lightning iPad you have, just slide the connector on the iTrack Dock up or down to match the position of your iPad's socket and plug in. The iPad sits perfectly in the iTrack Dock, at just the right angle, in line with and alongside the Dock's raked control surface.
Hooking up your gear is easy too. Simply plug in your microphones and guitars via XLR and Jack cables, while line inputs and monitor outputs to your speakers are carried over TRS cables. A standard USB cable connects your MIDI controller to the iTrack Dock, giving you instant "hands on" control of any assignable MIDI parameters.
Comprehensive Control at your Fingertips
iTrack Dock has all the right controls in all the right places. Real knobs handle main monitor level, headphone output level and the input level controls, which also feature Focusrite's signature Scarlett-derived ‘gain halo’ technology for visual metering of signal levels. iTrack Dock also features a USB port for connection of a MIDI controller such as the Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini for full assignable MIDI control of your favourite iPad apps.