iTrack Dock Studio Pack gives you everything you need to easily record with legendary Focusrite sound on any lightning compatible iPad. The pack contains an iTrack Dock with two award-winning microphone preamps, a brilliant condenser microphone, professional quality closed-back headphones and a high quality XLR cable.
To capture your performance in exceptional quality 24-bit audio with sample rates of up to 96kHz, simply dock your iPad, connect the microphone and headphones, plug your instruments straight in and start recording in your favorite apps, or our easy-to-use Tape By Focusrite app.
Focusrite iTrack Dock Studio Pack iPad Recording Package Features
- Includes the Focusrite iTrack Dock, a CM25 condenser mic with stand clip, pro quality HP60 closed-back headphones and a three meter XLR cable
- Dock, charge and record with Focusrite quality audio on any lightning compatible iPad or iPad mini
- Two Focusrite mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- Capture your performance with studio-quality 24-bit resolution at sample rates of up to 96kHz
- iTrack Dock has an exceptional dynamic range of over 105dB
- Capture your guitar with stunning clarity, by plugging into the high headroom instrument input
- Two line level inputs to record synths, drum machines or any other line level device
- Unique halo rings of light around the input gain controls turn from green to red if you get too loud
- Record stunning sound with your favorite Core Audio apps, including GarageBand, Cubasis and Auria
- Set the perfect output level using the large monitor control knob and dedicated headphone level control
- Includes Tape by Focusrite app for iPad, which offers instant recording, mastering and sharing
The unique halos around the gain knobs turn from green to red if you get too loud, while the crystal clear high headroom instrument input captures the quality of your instruments with minimal risk of distortion. The stereo outputs bring powerful audio to your apps. Dedicated monitor and headphone controls let you easily switch to latency-free direct monitoring, which is especially useful when recording vocals.
The iTrack Dock charges your iPad, powers a USB device and integrates with any class compliant USB MIDI controller such as the Novation Launchkey, all without needing a USB hub or camera connection kit. It’s the extraordinary audio quality of Focusrite, with the simplicity of iPad.