The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Second generation is a 6 in / 6 out USB 2.0 Audio interface with two Scarlett Mic/Instrument preamplifiers, 24bit/192kHz, two line outputs and two headphone outputs. Software and sample pack included. Mac / PC compatible.
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Generation 2 USB Audio Interface Features
- Four analogue inputs, including two Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Super-low latency* lets you perform and produce using effects in real time, with no need for DSP
- Four balanced analogue outputs for connecting studio monitors or outboard gear
- Two headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
- Focusrite Control software to easily configure your monitoring and routing setups
- Includes Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to record
- Use it with all major DAWs on Windows and Mac
- MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI
- Stereo S/PDIF In and Out for connecting other digital devices
All the Ins and Outs you need
||Remote control from iPhone or iPad
Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Two combination inputs with Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and high headroom instrument inputs let you record any combination of instruments or vocals. Connect your synths, keyboards or mixers into two additional line inputs on the rear panel, and connect any equipment with digital I/O to the SPDIF inputs to record six simultaneous channels at once. Two headphone outputs let you send individual headphone mixes to two artists, or an engineer and artist, while four balanced jack outputs let you connect to both studio monitors and outboard gear. With MIDI In and Out, you can also integrate your favourite hardware synths with your DAW.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis reassure you of its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
Intuitive Mix Control and all the software you need
Scarlett 6i6 is compact and tough enough to take to your live shows for onstage recording or playback. The included 'Focusrite Control' is a brand new software mixer for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included is the software and effects you need; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen) What’s In The Box
Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen) Included Software
- Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Bundle code for your free software
- Focusrite Control - Routing and monitoring application
- Red 2 and 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free XLN Addictive Keys license with purchase
- Free monthly offers from Focusrite Plug-In Collective
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.