The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Second generation is a 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Generation 2 USB Audio Interface Features
Sound just like you
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- One headphones output with gain control
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
With the Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, your recordings will sound just how you want them to. Plug straight in to record your guitar and vocal simultaneously on independent channels so they can be mixed separately. The super-low latency* brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. Connect your headphones and home speakers or studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz. The input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
Ready to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) What’s In The Box
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Included Software
- Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
*Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11