If you are in the market for a pickup set with all the classic Strat tones without the hum, look no further! From vintage sweetness and clarity to muscular overwound punch, in the same guitar. Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the 1st real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. A new, analog, system-wide approach delivers great idealized guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect our favorite pickups from the past.
Fishman Fluence Single-Width Strat Guitar Pickup Features
Multi-Voice — Change Pickups on the Fly
- Zero 60s-cycle hum without sacrificing classic tone
- Two selectable onboard voices can be accessed via standard switches or push-pull controls
- Voice 1 - Vintage Single-Coil: Vintage tone, clear and present, seamlessly fused with a sweet warmth
- Voice 2 - Hot Texas Single-Coil: Muscular, beefy, overwound tone without losing the highs or the strattiness we all love
- Use cables of 20’, 30’, 50’ or more, with no signal degradation
- Fluence pickups let you control your volume, without sacrificing high end or clarity
- Run for 200+ hours on a standard 9v battery, or with the optional rechargeable lithium-ion pack
- Three Fluence Pickups
- Premium 25Kohm pot x 2
- Premium 25Kohm push-pull pot
- Switchcraft TRS jack
- .22uF capacitor (tone cap)
- Wiring bundle
- Mounting screws and tubing
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows us to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
Power To The People!
Another example of the fresh thinking applied to Fluence is the way their power supply is stored and managed. Can you use a standard 9V battery? Yes. But where do you put it if your guitar doesn’t have a compartment? The optional Fluence battery packs require no modification and screw on to your guitar in place of the control or spring cover. They offer 200+ hours of playing time and fully charge in a few hours using a standard USB charger.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than you’ve ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone – allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the ‘2 to 5’ region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.