The Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Amplifier is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. Leveraging the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, the Loudbox Artist packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power gives the Loudbox Artist a great clear sound with plenty of headroom. Two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a dual effects section make the Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4 in. or XLR sources
- Provides 24 volt phantom power to the XLR input on each input channel to power a condenser
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4 and 1/8 in. connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo