Tweaked to perform even better with modern acoustic guitar amplifiers, the Ukulele-fit Matrix Infinity Mic Blend pickup and preamp system also adds a multi-position cardioid condenser mic capsule for increased’air’ and tactile tone. Clear, transparent Fishman-Quality tone and dynamic string response have been combined with numerous new design features and performance enhancements.
A redesigned, sealed enclosure for the soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone control module allow players to effort-lessly make adjustments to their sound. The addition of a Blend control module on the treble side of the soundhole puts microphone blending at your fingertips.
The preamp’s voicing switch has been relocated and made easily accessible so players can accommodate different types of guitars, amplification choices, playing styles and performance situations.
Fishman Matrix Infinity Mic Blend Pickup System Ukulele Features
- Features the world’s best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Endpin jack mounted preamp in a newly designed soft touch housing
- Multi-position, soundboard mounted cardioid condenser mic capsule for increased air and tactile tone
- Redesigned, sealed enclosure for soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls
- Unique scoop Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Microphone Blend control module discreetly mounted inside treble side of soundhole
- Relocated, accessible voicing switch accommodates all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Stereo/mono output capability built in (option determined by cable choice). Controls maintain same functionality in stereo mode.
- Integrated LED low battery indicator located on Blend control module
- Includes steel-string and nylon-string control modules
- Mounting hardware and chrome strap button (gold available – sold separately)
- Solderless connections for easy installation
- Suitable for Nylon, 12-string and bass
- Professional installation recommended