The Fusion Urban bass bag is created for the gigging musician, who demands excellent protection for their instrument and needs to carry additional gear to a gig. The bags are lightweight and portable and incorporate the “Fuse-On” system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags, fit quickly and easily onto the front of the guitar bag. The padded “Fuse-on” bags have been specifically designed to carry and protect laptops, electrical leads, foot pedals and a host of personal items.
Fusion Urban Bass Guitar Bag Features
Clever on the inside, tough on the outside
- Fuse-on attachment system on headstock and body of bag
- Padded and shell reinforced areas
- 20mm (0.8) high density foam padding
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Polyester bridge headstock and end-pin protection panels
- Internal soft padded adjustable headstock support with enclosed security strap
- Adjustable 20mm soft padded collar that can be molded to the shape of the instrument to give added protection
- Extra-large zipped headstock accessory pocket
- Large A4 zipped top pocket
- Middle pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Extra accessory pocket
- Rubber zipper pulls to prevent scratching of guitar
- Inverted zippers for slick appearance
- Lockable zippers on main storage compartment
- Ergonomic robust adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle
- Padded easy lift grab handles to the front and rear
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Rubberized PU reinforced base area
- Rain-cover for additional protection
On the inside there is a lightweight high-density foam padding with shell-reinforced areas, giving added protection to delicate parts of your guitar. Rip-stop, water resistant non PVC backed material and a heavy-duty rubberized base takes care of everything on the outside.
There are many versatile features to these bags such as a rear compartment to store backpack straps, so the bag can be carried by hand without the straps hanging down and getting in the way. Inside the bag is a removable padded collar, which allows various models and sizes of guitars to be carried. It can also be molded around the shape of the guitar to give ultimate protection and create space for smaller items to be stored, such as strings and tuners. There is a waist belt for comfort, convenient grab handles when maneuvering in tight spaces and numerous pockets for accessories.
Plenty of storage
If these pockets do not provide enough space for you, then simply “Fuse-On” by attaching up to two padded accessory bags onto the base and headstock area of your bag. The larger of these bags, the Laptop Backpack, even holds a 15” laptop and all the essentials you need on a trip.