The GTACOUSTIC Transit Series is designed to fit a wide variety of acoustic guitar styles. Each gig bag is fitted in weather resistant blended fabric and thick rubber tread on bottom of the bag prevents wear.
Gator GTACOUSTIC Transit Series Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Transit Series Gig Bag Designed to Fit Acoustic Guitars
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior in Charcoal Black
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- 20mm Thick Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Rigid Interior Construction within the Frame of the Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Bot-tom/Endpin
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Connection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Small Pocket on Front Flap with Soft Lining for Electronics Provides Quick Access to Phone, Keys are Small Electronics
- Molded, Padded, Contoured Handle for a Secure Yet Comfortable Grip
- Padded, Removable, Color Matched Backpack Straps
- Several D-Rings for Clipping Accessories
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.