Gator G Tour Rack Case with Casters keeps your rack gear safe and easy to transport.
The Gator G Tour rack case was designed to provide the most protection you need to keep your rack gear in perfect condition. Providing a 24 inch rack depth with the lids removed and 3.2mm front and rear rack rails, these Gator G Tour rack cases with caster are built tough with a 12mm plywood shell and a Polypropylene outer covering. The Gator G Tour rack case with casters is the case to choose dependable protection of your road gear!
Gator G Tour with Casters Features
- Front and rear rack rails
- 3.2 mm thick rack rails
- 24 inch rackable depth with lid removed
- 12mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Recessed latches & handles
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Includes 4 Fixed, heavy-duty 4 inch casters (2 that lock in place)
- Spring loaded handles
- Red Pen Elcom recessed MOL twist latches
- Reinforced ball corners
The G Tour cases have a tongue and grooved aluminum valance used in professional rack rigs worldwide. These Gator cases are dependable, reliable and tough as nails making them an un-regrettable choice for road musicians and sound techs alike. This Gator G Tour rack case features heavy-duty, triple-plated, chrome hardware including relaxed and recessed latches and handles for easy lifting.