Touring musicians choose Gator! Designed to hold and protect 15 microphones, the GTSA-MIC15 TSA ATA molded case is manufactured of nearly indestructible polyethylene material. The GTSA-MIC15 features a large internal storage section for cables and accessories plus an ergo-grip handle, TSA approved latch and a continous valance to keep out the elements. Make sure your most valuable piece of sound equipment, your microphone arsenal, arrives safely on your tour dates night after night.
Gator GTSA-MIC15 TSA ATA Molded Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- TSA Series ATA Molded Polyethylene Case with Foam Drops for Up to (15) Wired Microphones
- Designed to Hold Up to (15) Wired Microphones
- Nearly Indestructible Polyethylene Construction
- TSA Approved Locking Latch Ideal for Air Travel
- Foam Padded Microphone Drops
- Large Internal Storage Section for Cables and Accessories
- Ergo-grip Injection Molded Handle
- Surface Mounted Impact Diversion Latch Housing & Red Release Trigger
- Black Powder Coated Hardware and Continuous Valance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.